Wednesday, January 28, 2009

About Me


Many people get to hear my name.
Many different things are said about me, but little of them are based in any truth. This is because i am a very recluse person, and rarely meet people. I am also a very idiosynchratic person and have many peculiar traits.
This causes people to misunderstand me often
About my devotion to Sak-Yant.Com;
I became devoted to this matter as a result of being a devout Buddhist, Practicant of Magic, and amateur Anthropologist, as well as being a professional tattooist.
My meeting with my first and most compassionate master HP Pant goagulated the factors which led me to become swallowed up by the magic of sak yant thai temple tattooing... over the years my attitude towards the subject, and understanding of sak yant Buddha magic has constantly mutated.. i shall hope to document this here as i get time in a kind of diary blog. I believe it now necessary to explain the different views and beliefs regarding sak yant and Buddhism/Dhamma.

>>> Coming soon........
Do not believe in what you have heard; do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations; do not believe anything because it is rumored and spoken of by many; do not believe merely because the written statement of some old sage is produced; do not believe in conjectures; do not believe merely in the authority of your teachers and elders. After observation and analysis, when it agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it (The Buddha)

No comments:

My Blog List